Structural Fire Engineering and Fire Engineering
DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS
Architects: Mirvac Design
Building Certifier: McKenzie Group
Fire Check Consultants (FCC) were appointed to undertake a fire engineering assessment of the proposed building development.
“LUCID”residential development is a residential precinct located at 38 Hope Street, South Brisbane. The building is comprised –
- Two basement levels for car parking.
- Podium Level 01 – Lobbies, retail zones &car parking.
- Podium Levels 02 to 05 – Car parking.
- Levels 06 to 29 – Residential apartments.
- Level 30 – Community areas and building services plant rooms.
- Level 31 – Roof level
FCC provided a robust proposal for solutions to many non-compliance issues in order to comply with the Performance Requirements of the National Construction Code Volume One.