Structural Fire Engineering and Fire Engineering
Brookfield Residential Properties
DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS
Architects: Urban Solutions Architects
Building Certifier: McKenzie Group
Fire Check Consultants (FCC) were appointed to undertake a fire engineering assessment of the proposed building development.
Buildings 16A and 16B are a new residential precinct located at Portside Wharf, Hamilton, QLD. The project is comprised –
- Common basement Level 01 – car parking;
- Common Ground Floor Level – residential entry lobbies, retail tenancies and vehicular entry;
- Mezzanine levels – plant and retail voids; and
- Common podium car parking level 01 and level 02 (with minor residential parts); and
- Tower 16A consisted of 20 levels, whereas Tower 16B of 19 levels.
FCC provided a robust proposal for solutions to many non-compliance issues in order to comply with the Performance Requirements of the National Construction Code Volume One.