We invite bright, enthusiastic and creative candidates to join us to fulfill their career aspirations. Do you have the fire engineering knowledge and business skills to help us succeed as a World Class consultancy? We are looking for exceptionally talented Fire Engineering specialists affiliated with the Board of Professional Engineers of Queensland (RPEQ) or equivalent to join our team at all levels from Fire Engineer to Associate/Director. For career opportunities with FCC, please fill up the application form shown below.
(NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES)
Benefits of becoming FCC employee will be in accordance with the Australian Fair Work Act in addition to:
- Friendly working environment
- Flexible working hours.
- Access to the employee CPD fund to be used on CPD courses/training/seminars, etc.
- Paid leave for attendance of professional development courses.
- Paid professional registrations.
- Paid educational leave, in mutual agreement with the management.
- Yearly incentive.
- Regular social functions (monthly BBQ, Christmas party, Sports).
- Free fruit and snacks.